It was Saturday (2018 May 19), and I had nowhere to go, nothing to do, and nobody was playing here at the station.
So I jumped on for an impromptu set, mostly playing new things I’d put in my library recently. I particularly like the opening track. (You’ll note there are two remixes of the same “track” (loosely so) in this set.) Late in the set I started to go a little Tech House, since hey – it’s Saturday night.
Only a couple of loungers stopped by to say Hi, but I appreciated those that did.
- Holding You Close (Original Mix) by Crackazat
- All Day (Intr0beatz Remix) by Jus Tadi, Intr0beatz
- Becoming Cyclonic (Original Mix) by Jimpster
- Straler (Original Mix) by Volen Sentir
- Holding You Close (Waajeed Remix ft Ideeyah) by Waajeed, Crackazat
- Icon (Original Mix) by Full Intention
- Molly Brown by Till Von Sein, Tigerskin
- I Can Heal (Intr0beatz Remix) by Soledrifter, Intr0beatz
- All I Want (Dosem Remix) by Mike Vale, UMEK, Dosem
- Changes (The Cube Guys Remix) by DJ Ruff, DJ Disciple, David Tort
- Gotta Give Me (Original Mix) by Ben Remember, Tuff London
- Eighty Nine (Original Mix) by Kalyde
- The Vibes (Original Mix) by Sante Sansone
- Detroit Calling (DJ Fronter Remix) by Victor Vera
- Brainstorm (Original Mix) by Anna Tur
- Contact (Original Mix) by Luttrell
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:25:46 — 162.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe! Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS
Simply great, thanks Catalyst for yet another treat. Ending with contact was the icing on the cake for me 🙂